Wednesday, May 10, 2006

another lesson life taught me....

here goes now... buks r gonna b history.. buks r gonna b history.... BUKS R FINALLY HISTORY yupp..dats jus my way of sayin i wrapped up my xams... n like i said earlier.. i dnt thnik i;ve delayed dis post very long :) .... hols n fun... go together eh? wnderin how m gonna get da second wrd fit into da first one... as i find more time for myself, i only realise m unfolding towards too many odds of...... of... of.. da 4 letter hevy wrd..LIFE... n today i add another attribute to it.. unpredictable... although i;v always realised dat life is supposed to b unpredictable.. but dis side of it unveild jus recently.. as i heard my best friend mourn into my ears, early at 6.30 on monday , whn i was reviewing for my xam, at da wee hour she calls to tell me, hell broke lose n shez lost one of her most precious being... her cries make me guess coz she i knew her father was ill, i had seen him jus few days bak... latyer in da day as i met her.. i realised.. i was da one she lukd upto atleast only for dat moment.. as she was there to rite her xam... n what dawned to me dat time.. is something i hardly ever thought of... never had i found a situation so difficult to deal with.. as i consoled her, i asked my innerself wat i am duing, it was her father n m telling her not to cry, to see da gud in it (which daughter can find gud in her father's death?) but still as v both spoke.. v realised.. how life is.. n what it teaches and dat it is da best teacher.... da one thing i had told my self few days bak... "smthings are better learnt by da harder way in life" i cud jus see dat situation reflecting it all... v both rote our xam n rushed out earlier dan v usually do... n as v spoke i felt .. she was feeling better... may b jus a lil, may b jus da size of of da nuclues or wateva smaller dan dat... life teaches... n i am learning... these are difficult lessons... but i m learning.... i rite dis as i mourn, my frnd;s loneliness... wid prayers dat they would emerge from this situation gracefully with the Almighty;s help, and wid thots dat lil dat i hav know of uncle.. i hope he rests in peace as Allah announces his maghfirath...

No comments: