Sunday, June 11, 2006

overwhelmed by ennui

lazing around has probably reached its peak... i dont rememba whn it was last dat i had soo much time with nuthin to do.. or may b i shud say.. so much time wid lots to do.. none of which interests me!!! HoMe.. dats one word dat strikes tooo many feelings.... fr now.. to me.. its synonymous to BoReDoMe!!!!
well i kno this aint gonna last long.. its hardly anytime perhaps( i desperately wish soo!!) since ppl around me go on n on advicin me to DO SOMETHING.. n da kinda stuff i get to here... suggestions i mean.. hav a wide variety... not all amuse me.. but da onez dat do.. smhow take a backseat... n there again.. i hav more dan too much time.. n dis is all i have to do....
hmm dat reminds me... i was into researchin emotions in machines.... how glad i am at this moment.. my system dznt feel much... else dis kinds torture( yea yeaa m talkin of wat m ritin!!) wud drive it crazy to no bounds!!! ehmm.... puttin a second thought ( see dat.. i learnt to put thought instead of my regular thot!! m learninnggg :D ) may dat machine.. umm this machine wid emotinal intelligence.. wud hav better to offer to my souring moods in life( jus fr now haan!!)
okie dokiee... spam mails.. yea.. tolerable.. hackers!! m gettin a sick feelin fr thm.. but dt one art is worth mastering ( i m not hinting.. m no skilld hacker!!)
too many serious issues lingering around my mind n heart..wudnt wanna say m hesitnt to post bout thm.. but no point hinding truth either..
heyyy!! i saw dat.. shahrukh starrer kabhi alvida naa kehna's trailor jus today.. finally on air aftr so much hype.. may b wil rite bout dat whn i hav a second n third luk.. dont wanna dissapoint pritey zinta's fans by sayin shez lukin oldiiieeee (oops... wasnt suppose to rite dat!!! )
voila.. dats enuf for da day... thot of mentioning those stupid date plans my silly frnd was makin..( woooo.. not a date wid me yaa.. ) ........... okkk noww.. m overwhelmed by ennui!!!!!
ciao!

No comments: