Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too much for just a little..

it aint all dat bad u kno.. oops.. jus a min... it isnt all that bad you know( refer my previous post to know why i put that oops there)

anyways... when u happen to see a video that reminds you how unpredictable life is.. and how unexpected death can be and when u just pass it on and then get a reply from a sister who has recently lost her brother.. telling you how important that message was for her.. wudnt say it gives me a shiver.. jus that it made me sit up n look at things again...

well just as the phone bell rang and i picked a just another call.. i dint realise it would distrub me to the extent i would'nt think of.. not from someone i did not expect, aneways.. the content of talk was rather disturbing, and after that i had a longer talk on the same issue.. oh well it was just about me venturing into something taht would keep me busy and active, perhaps my lithargic lifestyle started reflecting on my.... ahh.. pata nahii (i dont know ).. it just seemd like it was too much i had taken for too little.. but it was only after that i was relieved of it.. that i did realise.. that it was too little..

a disturbed mind, (well there was something else going on pehle se hi) and now this one seemd like placing me on a crossroad wid no direction boards!! anyways... when u are relieved of something instantly.. you just realise that His power empowers everything else, i can only acknowledge submissively..

well thats about it for now...

No comments: