Tuesday, July 10, 2007

isi shauq ka imtihaan zindagi hai...

i put my headfones on n the volume was full.... i wanted to lisn to Jaaveda Zindagi from Anwar... (awesome song yaaaa...) n so i did.... n my pals sittin about 4 cubicles away from mine coudl hear it :D, ab soncho??? heehhehe... ooparse Naidu's place is just beside mine.. m sure he heard d entire song ;)... lucky himm... meri wajah he got to hear a gudie (unless he wan on d fone yelling at sm1 !! )
nways.... d silly thing was... Soumendra was tryin to say smthin to me.. n since i cudnt hear him.. he hit d table wid the pen heheh :D ya.. he had to do that to grab my attention... dumb na? hehe.. very stupid...

newyas... m sure m quite popular wid my team bout not being able to hear wn i have my headfones on .. n these ppl are quite used to standing behind me for smtime whn i dont respond to their calls, n then i see htier reflection in this glass board here n realise sm1z there :D...... good or bad? i dotn know.... actually... i dotn really care... dats one thing i do here that i like... not gona let go it come what may ;)
therz jus one hting.. they never know whn my i put my headfones one ;) coz they never get to c 'em :D
waise bhi... my quality of work tends to improve with music in d backgrpund :), i do better coding n better analysis... :D

khair... its past 6... gotto push off....

Ciaoo ~!~

No comments: