Monday, December 31, 2007

Bohot din baad...

I've been off here since soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo sooooooo long naiiii.. sheesh, ya.. it included my 8 day off from work :D:D:D thats jus 5 leaves han, baaki teen din.. :D sat sun n Christmas :D,
then i got bak on friday.. n fiirrrrrrrrrrrrrse do din ki chutti :D sat sun.. n then i got back ajjjj.. ab kal firrrrrrrrse chutttii :DD:D:D:D:D nice na :)

hmmm i dint do much.. actually i did too much n i remmba none.. NONE at all. :D eid was nice.. ab kya nice nakko poocho.. i cant really put in all d description here ( gosh etc? huh dnt expect elaboration there!! )

hmmm abhi to i'm fullllto yawning.. hey... new year resolutions anyoneee????? U know.. i had js thought of one hting... i dont know if i;d b able to put up wid it.. but i;ll try.. m planning not to every say bad bout my manager ( irrespective of how bad he is n all the bad things he'd do !!!), but cm to think of it... when i talk of him, it has to have smthin to do wid bad... coz i cant really help it.. he does it dat way.. ok.. i'll still try not to give my opinion on it... may b i'll hate him a lil lesser this year... ya.. i wont umm well bad mouth bout him.. n if any of u see me do it.. remind me of this :D, but ya i dotn promise not to ven mention what he does han.. :D

khair.. a whole year passed, it was the 2nd of Jan, i had a terrible time adjusting, i cribbed about why Bala had to move me from Avaya and send me here, n that time i dint realise sooo much would have happened.. my goodness.. 2007 surely has a lot, u know.. its like sooo much happened ... work wise home wise me wise.. ya,, boht kuch yaa.. sm of whihc i cn mention sm of which i dont want to nice gud stuff not so gud bad stuff... hmmm accha mixture tha..

khair chalo.. i cant put much lite.. i gues its been a very gud blogging year too nai.. kitnaaa likhi meinn.. :D

chalo.. Adios!

No comments: