Monday, May 05, 2008

To the Anonymous'z who visit my blog

This post perhaps would seem silly, but it does have a reason for its existance, quite obviously.. i would;nt call this a dedication to all the anony'z who drop by my space, but ya i;d just like to say... its nice to know there are people out there who find it important to keep trak of my whereabouts, i also realise this might just be my khushfehmi, and may b one or two of you who drop by are genuine in maintaining ur anonymity...

Identity has always been a matter of concern to me, be it mine or someone else'z. I sure can filter out the genuine anony;z in this.. but y would anyone wish to hide who or what they are from someone they think of, or someone they care for, or someone they love or someone they hate for that matter?.. shouldn;t it be quite evident, that although presence does matter, it is also important to know who is present... aint it?

Surprisingly, all the anony comments i get r well pondered over thoughts over my posts... when u read, u think and u actually care to let me know what you think, can i please request all of you to also let me know who thinks what..? It really would be nice...

Thank you very much for reading me, but would also love to know who all of you are.. would just help me relate to your thought better, n m quite sure u'd want that too.. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes there are obviously many people out there who admire you more than you know… and its not always important to know who admires you…
Though identity is important for every person.. at times hiding identity makes things much simpler…. Secret admirations do last longer because there will be no expectations from any side.

TaSnEeM said...

Ok, keep coming.. :)

Anonymous said...

was doing that before receiving your invitation too...:-)
well anyways..thnx for invitiing!

Unknown said...

sahi hai [:P]

VINEET KUMAR SINGH said...

:-) I mean..m nt here to appreciate this post..i just kant help smiling at ur sweet soft attck on so called annonym....Kewl...

On a serious note that i guess what matters s that there one bond..that is either addiction twrds writing or may b reading that binds us all n ths netwrk breaking all geographikal/cultural barriers and all....So i guess thats imp...

It feels like its my election speech...LOL

VINEET KUMAR SINGH said...

And ya thanks a lot fr apprecaiting my writing style...bt i dunno..i dnt write..i just peen dwn sporadic thoughts r lessons that life teaches me....

Oh God..i dunno y do i awlys end up writing sm big shot crap..ignore that..

Thnks a lot..fr visiting the page..

TaSnEeM said...

yup Vineet, ur rite bout dat reading/writing addiction bit.. dats defnitiely wats keeps us goin :)