Monday, September 01, 2008

They usually operate in OT's as of i knew, mine was better ;) gee now it sounds gud but its painful :( i was on the dental chair (yea dats wat they call it). After a week long of acute molar pain, i decided ( rather was forced by my dad) to go see the dentist. I thought it was my usual, well not jsut mine, anybody's usual toothache at this age, when they actually welcome that 'wisdom tooth', han ye aur baat my wisdom has nothing to do wid dat tooth perhaps ;) n i know all of u have different opinions ;) i wudnt wanna elaborate on ur opinions though, i can imagine them being categorized into to fiercely opposite ones :D:D:D.


neways.. jaana to tha, dad wouldnt listen, he actually started the senti stuff too, haan why will you listen to me now that you are getting married, you've grown up, you can take ur decisiions bla bla blaa.. n i wudnt take that ateast, but come on!!! i hate doctors i hate hospitals, n a dentist, come on! ek hi breed ke to hote hain sab!! i had no choice, i had to go... pain killers were no relief :( my food intake reduced, my mouth was hardly opening :( n wahi time pe yummy food was cooking up ghar me... ab soncho!! so i went finally! n like usual, i dint like dat dentist either! he suggested n x ray which i obliged to and from that he declared that i require a surgery! i went bizarre with the thought, he coudn be just crazy! he has to be much much more htan that to tell me that i require a surgery n extraction of all my wisdom teeth, meri akhkhal ka kya hoga yaroo ( han wo joke tha ;) ;) ) i dint lisn to him, spent another two days in acute pain with pain killers he prescribed me, baba woudlnt lisnt, he made me go to his dentist, n now i had no choice... he said i did require it :(:( n i had NO choice, i could live with it, but only at the cost of damaging my other molars very soon if not right now he said... he also assured that this was nothng new, 7 outta 10 had the same problem, n dont worry all of them need surgeries so they'll all get them done he said.. i felt better :D:D:D:D


I was appointed saturday, 2'o clock. I was scared :( everyone knows i hate docs n medicines, i can do any any anything to escape 'em, is mtimes also feel docs r one of those gud fr nothing jerks or they are jerks with too much knowledge who think no one can survive without them, all in all i dont like 'em, perhaps i i dint come across a down to earth, modest, dutiful, selfless, humanity serving doc yet n hence my opinion? errr... who cares?


My time was preponed, they asked me to be there at 12, i reached at 12.30 :D nai yarooo yahan b late bolke mat soncho! i cudnt help it this time... i had some reports to fetch from the diagnostic centre n i they wernt ready, i did give them a tough time though, n so did baba ( ab soncho their haalat ;) ;) ) all i said to them was i have a surgery in 15 mins n u still dont have my reports ready :D u shud have seen their faces, anyone would be scared of that word perhaps :D khair..


i stepped in a lil late, but as usual, the dentist was more late than i was, so i dint obviously regret, rather i was jusssst on time, so it was ok, i was called in, n my eyes fell on a tray with syringes with some liquid in it, two of which had normal straight needles n three of them had tilted, pooooooore ke pooooooooore he used in my mouth :(:( kitna dard hua pata haii :(:( he kept drilling n used screw drivers, pliers :( i wish i had a hammer to hit him......... accha nai tha magarr bohottttttttttttt kharab tha bohott bohot kharab, n i hate docs n dentists n hospitals n patients and pain :-X

3 comments:

musafir said...

i hate docs n dentists n hospitals n patients and pain :-X

visiting hospitals depresses me too.. magar please dont hate patients :-)

TaSnEeM said...

depressing? its more annoying than depressing, oh well i meant that when u (ummm or shud dat be I? grammatical gadbad i guess :D) are the patient :)

Anonymous said...

whooaaaa u had alot of fun