Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Xanga-post1

Lemme begin by sayin y i sort of changed my domain.. well simple reason.. silly one though!! Wipro dznt allow me to blog on blogger anymore... dont ask me y... m still wonderin y.. coz i had sort of becm a frequent blogger since a ... umm well.. a lil while... n blogspot wasnt blocked until.. yesterday!!! :(
newyz.. since.. this thing called... XANGA has cm to my rescue.. lemme test it fr now....
the wierd site name (yeayea... tasneem_blogging_from_office) i know its wierd.. is to b... ummm direct .. to d point.. ahhh well watva yaa... jus cudnt think of a bettr name... n was piisd off bout not bein able to use my earlier blogger... ahh well... me gona use this one tomoro onwards i guess.. ahh noooo.. not tomoro.. cz tomoro is weeeeeknnnddd... n me goin to.. to .. to .. tooo... Sholapur... its my bhaiz weddin yaaa.... will b bak.. after lunch... hold onnnn!
XangaType your first post here, then click "Submit" to publish it to your Xanga Site Or you can come back anytime to write a weblog post later!

No comments: