Thursday, October 25, 2007

Am I or am I not..

Its such a wierd thought
what am i trying to sought
it lies there in front of me
but i wish to see it not

will someone wake me up
tell me its a dream
i promise not to sleep
if you just temme this is a dream

can this be true although i wish it were not
but it tells me, its over n i have lost
not that it was mine not that i tried
but i still feel the loss, a thought that seem to have died

therez agony on the other side
that anguish is perhaps more than my tide
can i wish for it to subside
with a hope that this wish He wouldnt override

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too good... :)
is it out of ur own experience or jus a thot??

Nouman said...

Pretty good. Any experience that gives way to a flow of words is something worth holding on to.

TaSnEeM said...

gee.. y do u ask me such one;z manso... u cn call it a figment of imagination that js touches reality, not js mine, m sure many cn relate, may b at sm turn of life.. wat sayy ;)

n hey! Nouman! this is a pleasant surprise!! how;ve u been?!

Nouman said...

Hey back! I've been pretty good. Came across your blog while Googling for something...thought I would drop a line and say I like your poetry.

And now, I think I know quite a bit about your life too. ;-)

Glad it's good.

TaSnEeM said...

dats nice :).. keep in tuch!