Wednesday, October 24, 2007

He's havin fun at the cost of my day??

It feels like its yucky day season goin on !

a pathetic day start ! sheesh its like things are waiting at every corner to just topple down as soon as they see me pass byyy... mmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



it wasnt oneeee bit of my fault! i got up on time, got dressed on time, had breakfast on time, n was ouuta home ON TIME!



ab kya hua malum?? damn damn damn!! i dunno watss wid these damn auto guyz! they dont lisn when u ask them to put d meter on, they js want to dump in as many people as possible n take them to a common destiantion! i hate them! nuthing effects them! even a very gud offer to take a customer ALONE to their desired destination does not lure them! i dunno wats gone into them!!!

sooooo the outcome??? huh! i missed my bus, it was 8 a;ready n i wasnt at my stop! how long wud the bus uncle wait! then i thought.. ok... ive missd it i know... i'll take the rtc bus ( man i hate itttt!! ) but it was n ok alternative! better dan the sevn seaters, i dunno m allergic to 'em cn neva eva eva eva travel in dat ! neways.. hold on.. my build is done!



bla it dint go well.. did it again... neva mindd...



yea so where was i ! ab dekho.. since i decided i'd take d bus... wo bus aana na??? the damnnn thing!!!!!! it dint turn up in a whole 40 minutes i was standing there!! can u imagine! a bus dat has a frequesncy of less than 15 minutes in that area, dint turn up in a whole 40 minutes!!! n that that thattttt had to happen the samn day i wudnt get n auto n hence miss my bus!! huhhh!! all thisss for nooooooooo damn fault o mineeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neva mind yaa.. i aint in d mood to rethink the incident n put it here, whn i;ve done it almost.. but wateva... as i was typin all this, i saw things go worse.. guess what i did to add on to my frustration? huh... hit the main switch wid my leg ( by mistake as usual !! i dunno y they hav d power suplly down there! ) n then i had to restart n bla n bla n bla..

although i started ritin this in d mornin.. i havnt published it by..w ell... noon !? huh.. yea.... n my mood is kinda the same.. well ok a lil better.. i bought myself a fruit n nut to calm myself down.. n i;m gona have it all alone! not a cube to any one!!

will get bak to wrk now! n knowwww wat???? got a mil frm d manager wid instructions dat read ( in his silly english! ) dat therz too much chatting and browsing goin on in d team and dats pulling down th productivity level ! yea yea yea rrrrrritE! dats y i tell him to distribute work! bla ok.. neva mind.. dat wasnt for me... how i wish it was :(

but u know.. this day really gave me dat feeling of being mocked at!... by whom? Him ! it seemed like, Hez sittin up there, n playin around wid my day, js to tease me ! :-X u know.. like u irritate a baby n then wn hez almost cryin, u hug him to comfort him n u certainly feel gud bouti t... yeaaaa dats exacttttly what i feel He is doin wid me todayyy !!!

khairr khairrrrr... my chocs waiting....

ciao!!

No comments: