Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the bloody male ego!!

This would perhaps come as a surprise to many, 'coz its no less than a fact that Wipro is supposedly one of the best places to work at. I wouldn;t deny that, i dont really want to actually, ;coz i;ve had a great time at this place except for some of the bitter experiances (which perhaps eveyr place does offer) and these last few days being my worst time spent inspite that i dont want to. People you are with really matters.... your environment is such a driving force, it can take you high at peeks or pull you down to ur lowest, and it is so human to be a part of such traps.
No one really likes it u know... where u;ve spent good time, u;d wanna part amicably, i had no different opinion, untill i realised i was being a victim of one of those sick male ego's. Nothing to do with anything at all, but just just just to feed and soothe dat damn ego a man can leap to irritatingly annoying extents and ofcourse at such times he so greatfully collects all these curses.

Baat kuch hai hi nai, its js that i supposedly dint listen to him, and i trusted him ! the mistake seemingly is definitely mine, absolute stupidity is what we girls exhibit in certain circumstances n perhaps dats d reason they sometimes are victimised to somehting as worthless and bloody ego of a chauvinistic male! I believed him when he said i can tke 5 leaves and that he would approve them even if i take them after my resignation. Although he did highlight to me that there is a policy that after resignation one must not avail leaves " But its fine, i can approve it, it will not be a problem" he had told me, n silly me believed him! A day before i left, he told me i can not take 5 days i must take only 3 and when i enquired why on the basis that my work was up to d mark and i had no work dependencies and we were very safe with relesae deadline, he just said i could not n there's work( which he did not elaborate even on question, and i was very very well aware that there was none coz i know enough of atleast this season's project release line!) I obviously did not oblige coz i had pallned a month before for the week, n had informed him also about it so there was no question of me listening to him when he changes his plan 1 day before! But i dint think it would carry on to this extent and take this shape....

He changed my release date now, n when i questioned him he said he did not do it (damn liar!!) n said dat it was automated, n when i asked if it was automated how cm i was not intimated, he just gave me another lie saying he was not aware. I reached my HR n hez not aware of who changed the date, n he got into it n got back to me saying your manager has done it !! n when i told him that my manager denied havign any information bout this, he said he cant do anything. I tried mailing both of them together, trying to maintain transparencey, n my damn manager shoots out allllll lies in the mails ( half truths rather) n when i requested for a face to face meeting with both of them in order to clear things coz there was lot more to it, my manager denied to oblige for the meeting!!! seee dat creep !! now wat do u call it all... he js wants me to stay coz i dint listen to him, or now he just wants to ensure that i leave as per his date and not what was earlier assigned!!!! sick man, sick ego!

but no! , i ain gona sit here n keep looking at how things hsape up, not to feed his damn ego atleast!!!, he'll get the worst ever review he neva must have imagined to get in his 11 years of employment!! n i'll ensure i leave on my earlier date! if it werent for my ettiquetes i;d screw everything here! atleast his life!

No comments: