Wednesday, January 17, 2007

17Jan'2007, subah7.20 se lekar abtak ki daastaan

well the title meant-"17 January'2007, my tale from 7.20am till now"


"Tasneem uthoooo tumaku office nai jana hai aj,7.30 hogaye?"(Tasneem, get up! dont u have to go to office today, its 7.30 already) my sister yells at me, n i pushd d blanket off my face to see therez lite all around.. n i feel.. heyy!! its morning already... n as i fidgetted to find my phone around my pillow, a look at it made me go crazy! IT REALLLY IS 7.20... damn i leave home at 7.30 every day n i;ve got js 10 minz...had no time fr anything but a wash n to slip into wateva clothes i cud put my hands on.. n i rushed downstairs since it was 7.35 already.. well managed to reach d bus stop on time.. n was in office again in no time.. although its a long journey, i really dont know y it ends up so soon.. expecially when i dont want it to...

no breakfast either.. ahh i was soo hungry... anywyz managed a 'masala omlette' here.. which he gave me after i was thru wid all my patience level.. i dunno y it tuk him so long for 1 omlette..(atually uski galti nai hai... he had too many orders already, but hey!! sabko aj hi omlette order karna tha kya.. whn i was hungry!!!) blaa.. managed to grab a bite.. well.. quite a few onez actually.. n thn got bak to my cube wid my cup of cocktail.. n hav been well pretty much lazing around since then... well.. not dat i dont hav wrk(waise sach poocho to aj sachme kam nai hai :) ) neways... d barbeque at d farm fotos were appreciated :) .... geee.. js dat i cud wile away some time mailing 'em to my frndz :) hmmm n thn it was lunch time... moved to d cafeteria aftr namaaz, n i saw no familiar face there... well actually i did.. js dat i dint find myself comfrtable enuf to join 'em fr lunch... so got bak... n here goes... again i think m hungry n overwhelmed by ennui.. i sit typin watevvaz on my mind... i wish i really can, smday, put down watevvaz in my heart jus as effortlessly as i do this...

neva mind..
m off it fr now...

adios!!

No comments: