Wednesday, January 03, 2007

pal mein zindagi badal jaati hai..

wat do u call this now?......... i call it "testing my patience" .. n yes.. today i've decided to test it... this is d fourth time m typin all this down.... n i hav d content clearly cut in my mind.... some wierd problem n d sys hangs up whn m at d end of d post wid d thot dat " no its not gona hang up this time" but it again did... n no.. m still not frustrated... i dont know y... i jus know dat i am not... here goes... dats how i had begun this post of mine.. n m gona start off again.. jus d same way..

" m not sure if i thud b happy or sad... or i;d rather say... m not sure if m feelin gud or bad ( yupp therz loads of diffrence between d two for me!! ) i dunno y this happend.. n i dunno if it shud have... all i know.. is... i dnt know.... ( hey i realise my state of confusion is jus as much as it was when i was typing this post fr d first time) m not sure if m upset... well i think i am... but i dnt hav a gud reason i know....

Bala( my managerz(Satish) manager) walked up to my desk yesterday n said.. Tasneem lets have a talk n led me to his room.. n there he discloses... Tasneem.. the Erricson account has requirement, they want resource n u'll get a lot to learn there... i jus lookd on... as he kept sayin wat n y n all dat... n at d end of it.. i gave him the " hey!! do u know wat ur sayin?? Y ME?? " kinda look... njus smiled... n he arranged a conference call n i spkoe to my new manager.. n we had a meting sort n... well now m a part of n ERRICSON project... ahh i dunno wat...

i kno wat happens happens for gud.. m so sure m gona get to learn m gona get to grow m gona have a nice time workin there... its big... but i dunno.. therez smthin else too.. n m not sure wat dat smthin else is..... i know its happend for gud.. but y suddenly.. y me... y ... ahh pata nai...

its jus that... umm well... I DONT KNOW WAT!!!! yea.. dats wat... m so confused.. i dunno wt to feel.. everyone else is like.... Erricsonn!! oh gudd!!! but Avaya bhi accha tha.. dats wat i feel... now its gona be new project, new team, new place( yea i gotto move to a diffrent tower) new ppl... n its gona be fine... but... hey i dint expect things to change so sooon.. i had jus settled.. it took me a whole month n m askd to do it all over again.. ahh! yea.. i think dats wats bothering me....

i dinno i was like this... i thot i was quite comfortable wid change.... i neva realised... dat i dont possess dat (umm wat do i call it now.. ) thing(WATEVVVA!!!) to adapt to change... its been so simple to listen to dat.. "change is the only thing dats constant in life" phrase, now lukin at it... i feel.. OOOOOOOO IS IT?????

LIFE always does wats best for life... i;ve always belived in dat.. n i still do... i dint expect such a change.. but i know its good... its gona be nice... m so damn sure bout all d gudies related to it.. but smthin stil priks, i dunno wat! but hey... like i said.... life does wats best for life... n perhaps i needed this change on the first day of 2007 (2nd Jan) in my office. nuthin rong has happend in my life since 21 years yaaa ( nowww.. m not trying to say ki ye bura hua, m sure accha hua.. jus dat.. ye time pe hua... dats takin me a lil time..) to fir ab kuch kaise ho sakta hai.... everythin has always come so effortlessly to me since the very beginning... i dont know y my Lord has been so Merciful especially to me ( i really do sumbit dat He is the Most Merciful), n this perhaps is smthin dat had to happen smthin dats gona bring sooooooooo mcuh gud for me.... ... "

waise aur bhi bohot kuch hua kal... Mal bhai n Naseer bhai came to meet me :) ...

neways.. wil wrap it up here.. before this creates any other problem nw.... i jus hope TODAY finishes very quickly.. u know.. like they say... in a wink of the eye... yea.. dat quickly...

No comments: