Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My mind says : ? ? ?

Back after a long time again... have had a busy weekend... a not so gud one but one that passed off well... n a very busy week start too... although i;ve got quite a few updates i feel a wierd sense of hesitation after reading a mail from n ex collegue.

A guy i worked with closely, dropped in a mail n all i could make out from it... was that he was in a pathetically chaotic state of mind. What makes me feel devastated is having known a person so closely n then getting to know something like this. I am scared. I realize i'm vulnerable to such things that my heart neva wants to believe that they even exist. A state of mind that is reluctant to accept that, no.. such things dont happen. They are for the movies n the "non realistic " world. But such things /people just seem to get me a step closer to.... well may b reality, but i still feel.. no this cant happen. It isnt all dat bad a world. I dont know whats with dat guy. I just hope hez alrite soon. I cant imagine to have known a person n worked with him (very closely) n then get to know he thinks of suicide? n dat hez being punished by the government n family and friends and everyone around, n even thinks he could be n object of "use" maybe by the R n D..... no way! aisa nai hota.. it cant be that way. it shudnt be that way.

neva mind.. i dont see myself in the rite frame of mind either. Somethingz rong, its so wierd. I think i am scared.

I dont know.. is it that i tend to live in a lovey dovey world that has only good things n so tend to ignore everything else around? thats not correct either, i cant turn blind to the adversities. but i dont know.. i cant believe of anything rong or bad happening to me or sm1 i love or care for or some1 ii;ve known just enuf....

khair... i got confirmed... Wipro wished me a successfull career "with them" lets c now..

i think dats bout it !

No comments: