Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This onez from tasneem.begum@wipro.com

Finally m bloggin from here… although th feel aint the same.. but nah.. its fine I cn manage…

Man m having this helluva time wid Alex rite now… I dunno wats rong.. n wats wid the sf parameter only when the libraries are loaded… I fixed itt o the extent dat the tree loads… but now.. the libstate aint shown at all… n whn I did try to display d libstate.. it gave me d same damn error while loading with just dat paramater!  Its kinda getting irritating abhi to.. but I still have it on mind.. my work.. got to do it.. my work.. go to do it..yea dat kinda thing..

 

I was just wondering how it is to be obsessed with work… is obsession something one does out of love or like or something of dat sort.. towards something? Or cn it be .. umm well just n obsession…. Dnt be surprised.. its js dat I was bein a lil calculative n wondering if I were unser such a pathetic syndrome… huh.. work obsession??? Nooooo wayyzzz… but I dunno wat it is.. it sure is smthin.. I feel tied up all d time.. umm ok may b not I feel.. its dat I AM tied up all d time.. n hardly have time.. umm well.. for anything else at all… i;ve stopped complaining too… cz although I see myself striving.. I also realize that sooner or later ( usually later!! ) I get to see d results.. n hence have turned out to be a lil more patient than my usual self…. Now I aint speculating on the adverse sides of it… cz I know the more I explore into it… m gona find lots.. n lots .. n lots.. n may b d first … hey I had a call frm a very gud frnd who wz very excited bout this interview he had wid a Japan client.. he sounded satisfied n happy J n.. wats more required outta dat J

 

Ya so now where was i…. ahh neva mind… I;ve got these other few things in mind.. but hvnt had d time to think ova.. n u knw wat!!! Ash ka Nikah hai kal !!!! yea cn I belive dat? Hehe.. I dunno.. many things happning.. n man life;s changing… Safa was telling me js this morning.. dat whn she left for home early yesterday, she got to set up the dinner table n she felt nice arranging siz plates( d count of her fam) n then it struck to her that she wudnt be duin dat after three four days… n dat reminded me.. how I underwent a similar situation a few years back…. Its so different n life;s moving at such pace.. n I hardly find anytime to “live” it… its all passing by so fast.. things cmin.. n things goin.. dats all dats happnin.. but its gud too.. but there sure is smthin ticking in there dat tells me…. Since its all passing by.. is dat n end is approaching? I dunno what exactly I mean by dat.. but yea.. smthingz there dats gona finish, its just dat time doesn’t stay as long as it used to earlier… now dat again is such a weird line.. J well cmin frm me.. u’ll find everything “weird”

 

Movin fr namaz… damn sure I wont find time scribble fr.. umm I dunno :D

 

Ciao !

No comments: