Thursday, August 16, 2007

With Her...

All she wanted was a little time of mine
I couldn’t think of how, that could be so divine

It wasn't that I couldn’t, but somehow I knew I wouldn’t
May be just a thought, perhaps I couldn’t take lament

I knew she liked it when I was around
But I still dint find out what left her spell bound

It was just talks that we would share
Not fantasies or dreams, no I wouldn’t dare

A meet or two was all we had
Then how could my absence make her so sad

And then we took a journey, of those kinds that's memorable
A journey perhaps which, I can not call impeccable

Again it was nothing, just gossip and some smiles
But yes, I wouldn’t deny I didn't mind the miles...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Tasneem,

U write good poetry........

Another Good Blogger, check out mine at vknu.blogspot.com and a good friend a lady from Jaipur at teachersmusings.blogspot.com welcome to the world of bloggers. We can be friends if u don't mind. For instance Soumana Dutta of Teachers musings and I never met we accidentally bumped into each other's Blog and now we share a lot of goodwill emails. U can learn all about me from my blogspot.

Take care Tasneem