Monday, February 19, 2007

a note to my readers

ok.. i know the title is too bhaari bharkam.. i dont mean to flaunt dat i;ve got.. umm well.. 1... 2.. ok 3 readers is what m sure of atleast... not dat m adressing jus to them.. who eva comes across my blog... well there again i dont mean to say... ahh.. i'll make it simpler by jus saying what i mean to rather than saying what i dont mean to....
this place.. is where m out wid everything dat makes me think.... anytihng i wanna say to myself.. is what i put in here.. its all very very personal.. but ya.. worth sharing with all those who matter to me.. havent eva publicised this page of mine.. but ya... wud want whoeva's important to me.. to know of what i think.. n since i may not be able to reachh all those who matter to me,for a personal talk or a share of opinion.. m duin it here.. and this definitely dznt mean... m tryin to publicise any side of me.. jus like how ppl rite diaries.. i jus chose a layer above.. coz i find riting diaries borin n therz always dat thing of sm1 readin it whn u mite not want 'em to... dats y i put all d stuf i wudnt mind being known over here..

n hey... dont anyone of u get bak to me y i've ritten this post..!!

3 comments:

Anilz said...

3 people reading u r blog .... ohhh shit ... i thot i was the alone ,lonely poor guy(hindi mein 'bakra') reading u r posts .... but iam sure I top dat list .... do i??? ... any felicitations or appreciations are welcome ... smeting like "MOST PATIENT READER AWARD" wud be fine ... coz sme post make me scratch my head ... n stil i follow ... n madam its u r min responsibility to give reply to da comments ....

TaSnEeM said...

well ok.. i'll do wid dat "min responsibility" !!!
no u dont top d list paaji.. but yea.. u sure guessd rite.. ur one among 'em... n u get no prize for guessing!!
n silly u!! complainin as if i point a gun at u n ask u to read 'em :P
well.. if u dont wanna admit dat u like readin wt i rite even if u dont understand it.. hehe to wo aur baat.. fir ye sab bahane chalenge.. lolzz!!

Anilz said...

Hum jaise Dost hote nahi sabhi ke liye,
Ye tohfa hai kisi kisi ke liye,
Kyun jala rakhi hai shama bujha dijiye
kya hum kum hain ROSHNI ke liye.