Wednesday, February 14, 2007

wow!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i dont believe what happenedddddddd!! oh my Goddd!!!!! i dont believe thiss!!!!! the fone jus rang.. n it said "Sadatullah sir" i cudnt believe, i jus pikd the fone and it was himmmmmmmmmm!!! he called me all the way from bangalore to ask me how i am!!! can you believe dat??!!?! i cant!! i really cant...
he went like.. this is Sadath from bangalore, can i talk to you for two minutes.. i said sure sir.. and he went like how are things at office now.. and i said its perfectly alrite sir... it jus tuk me two minutes to sort out everything..!!!! and he jus laughed a bit and said.. Alhmdulillah... may Allab bless you, jus keep on your word, you shall always succeed.. I AM SOO HAPPY yaaa.. i really cant say how happy i am.. he called to ask me how it all went.. ahhhh woww!!!! i feel like m flying.. hez so concerned, hez sucha bz man i tell you.. and he bothered to call me up.. i dont even remmber giving him my number, i dont know how he managed to get mine.. wow!!!! woww wowwwwwww!!!!

No comments: