Wednesday, February 28, 2007

wz into "the box"... n out again :)

5.58pm n man have i loadssss to put in here!!! wooo i missd this place... its been enormously hectic for me since umm well two days.... bad bad bad n bad.. dats wat i felt n umm blaa d gud thing is m lisnin to "kehna hi kya" finalyy :) and.... and and andddddddd.. my silly thoughts of yestrday although kinda spoiled my "yesterday" dint overshadow it all for "today" .. n since i was all like... ahh mummy... it shudnt be morning tomorroo.. ( oh yea!! i said dat to mum yest... i dint wanna cm to office oneee bit... ) hmm n all dat coz i wasnt able to do the work i was given yest... n it kinda... pulled me .. umm well... yea... it did pull me down... i know .. i knoww... was on my way into "the box" again... n NO ONE WZ PUSHING ME INTO IT.. i was jus pulling myself into it... but hey... i managed to crawl out once again... n i really really realllyyy hope i dont get back in... i had such a bad yesterday i tell ya... iwas soo damn pissed off.. n felt.. "incapable" ahh i know i knoww.. againnn.. very stupid of me.. how cud i judge on dat lil thing... judge "my capability" !!!!! wooooo dats heavy... but yea.. a not so peaceful nite isnt very gud.. sleepin wid d thot ke.. please please please.. kal subah na ho.. isnt gud.. infact its very very very bad... i even ignored my frndz calls n smsz tooo :D sorryyyy... was jus tooo low.. for just about anything... but thn.. d end of it wasnt all dat bad... managed to steal a few hours of sleep from that "pareshan thoughts" after a talk wid a frnd... so a "thanx" conveyed there... and "sorries" too to my pals...

hmmm but hey... i did it :) n mansooooo... u always know i will han... :) :) but know wat... smtimes... it jus dznt help to tell urself.. u cn do it.. wn u see urself "not duin it" but there again... u emerge out well haan.. hmmmmm.. :) the gudie the me... :)
me d glads.. n me d very d very d latesss... 6.07 damnnnn!! i dare miss d busss!!!!!!

No comments: