Friday, June 15, 2007

Bloggin from... T4/T/C115

okk i;ve got content to put in here!!...Naidu was jsut at my desk... as Thangarajan was mergin all d files.. he came n sat n turned to me n then lookd at Murli n said.. we must have a clear case session ... i turned my chair n zapped, yes we do !! n then he looked at me.. oh ya.. the other day you changed some files n we had a big problem! ( finally.. he had d guts to tell me!! ) n i said.. yes Thangraj told me about it... n then i explained to him that may be there was some problem coz Thangraj saw the very next moning.. n they were all there... but man!! hez such a.. neva mind! .. wont boil.. Thangraj kept saying.. may be we did some mistake in setting the configuration, coz i checkd the fiels n they were lal there.. but he kept saying.. no.. i checked rite.. they were not there ! dats it! i jus lookd at him wid d.. 'say wateva you want to.. i know i dint do anything rong n m not lisnin to you' look !
n then i turned around to my desk again n he walked away! .. wat a reliefff ! atleast i said it to him!
if you really ask em.. since that time.. i;ve kinda lost intrest in work.. n jus a lil while ago iw as tellin my team mate.. i dunno .. its a weeknd.. but i dnt really feel i;ve done sm gud work for this week.. infact i feel i;ve done no work at all.. i mean nuthin constructive n satisfactory... hmmm thinkin of it now.. yea.. i;ve done sm good handling at the BO cases.. its gud to see a mail.. 'thank you it works fine now'..
newayss janedo.. i opened this to rite bout my new cube.. its at a corner.. n view yahan se is better dan the earlier one :)
i think i like it.. :)

No comments: