Friday, February 22, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I never thougt i'd wonder about something that seemed (!!!!!) i paused for long to fit in some word, but i realized i actually ran out of 'em.

Friends were always a part of life, they were always there, and to me that always meant, 'in good times' ok, may b not just 'in good times' may b it is 'all times except bad times'. I dont know if;d be exaggerating, but i dont really remmber when my friends saw me in pain/anger/hurt/worried/crying (na not fr smthn silly)... nah, it aint their fault.. its me, i dont know why, i just never showed, i never wanted to. but ya m sure i ditn let them down, i've been blessed to have such beautiful peopela round me who find me so much worthy that they share their very very important decissions, seek advice, or just cry, i can't explain how it feels to be there for someone when they r dat low, n nither can i explain how difficult i see it to actually let go emotions before your friends.

Its awlays been like, people come and people go... i just turn back, i see fading footsteps too, i see smiles i see cries, but surprisingly i also see some of 'em still there.

I dont know why, but i really find it astonshing that we can hold on to people for years together. Its different scenarios when its family, u actually live together and the emotion quotient there is different from that we;d share with friends.

Aint it a nice feeling to just call up someone and yell at them for no reason and bang the fone down again, n still be assured u can call back when ur ok just to say sorry, and u'll see nothing changed. although i have'nt tried this, i feel good just thingking of it :)

Its so nice when you can just call up and say, i want to cry i dont know why, and even if i do, i wont tell you why, so please dont ask. :D i;ve tried this, infact this was like one of those times i felt like M I REALLY DOING THIS!!??

i'm not surprised that i pause and wonder how people around me found me so worthwile :) but its beautiful to feel your loved and trusted and cared for.

but yea, m still learning to let go.. :)

2 comments:

Anilz said...

Well, i disagree with u. Frnds are meant for all seasons of life. Its no fun in having the happy-go-lucky face all the time. It binds that extra bit when u share ur sorrows too. I think , one of the biggest achievements in life is having ppl who care for u. Every1 is not dat lucky miss tasneem. N hey, Wat have u touched, every post is betr than the previous .. Kudos ..

TaSnEeM said...

i agree to ur disagreement, neva thought my way f frndship was rite :)

have lots to pen bout this.. will put it in smtime.. this one was js a trailer perhaps, i;ve js started to open up.. somehtingz touched me, yea.. true.. :)
thanx, glad u liked it :)