Friday, February 29, 2008

Integrity bluezZzZ

I dont know why he said that, and i dont know why he was looking at me while he said it.. We were revising the implementation proposal for the fourth time i guess, it was suggested that i shud restructure the estimates without deducting any hours. I already thought mine was n exaggerated estimate ( n yea i was asked to revise it n cut it down, then again someone else cut it further down.. but somehow its gonna sour down to become that bad, m soo dead sure bout it!) aneways... they said they forgot to bill in for the document preperation.. n since i was doing it.. i was to add it in... Naidu peeped frm his cube n said, ya put in 30 hours for u and soud each, i js gave him the ok luk to continue wid my wrk, then he looked at me and said.. well i know its cheating, but we still got to do it, i want to bill them well this time he said.. dat kinda gave me n eeky feelin, y'z he tellin me hez cheating n he knows bout it too.. that reminded me , this was the same guy talkin to me bout integrity issues an year back.. n luk who talks of cheating now...


i;ve got a kingsize bug! i;ll get back laterZzZzZz

No comments: