Tuesday, May 22, 2007

cotton candy.. :)

u know how beautiful the sky looks from here? those cotton candy lukin clouds, making thir way though that serene fullness of blue that spreads over endlessly... ahh.. n this beauty to my eye.. was just .. a microsecond away... you know why... coz i was jus too engrossed inw ork.. n dint realise.. that just lifting my eyelids by a distance of 2cm. i can witness such beauty that would make me feel the calmness it has to offer...
hmmmmmmmmm yea.. little things tend to sober you down in the most hectic of moments.. d only bad part is.. most of the time you miss out on these... n i missed out on these since more than a month now i guess... smhow my eyes fell on it today.. n i realised it hardly took any time.. but made me feel much better to continue wid .. yea .. work !

hey... wil get back here again !
hv a lil discussion fr now..

No comments: