Wednesday, May 02, 2007

wait til u read this!!!

I wasnt in the mood of lunch... was goin through one of those many many .. ' not so ok ' work days.... so js hurried to d cafe after namaaz.. n gave my frndz company... n ya tuk a spoon or so ( wel ok.. may be a lil more than that.. ) n finishd lunch.. n our silly talks... n really really really wanted to eat a fruit n nut ( u know wat??? Ashwini asked m... what fruit n nut??? can u belive taht!!!! i asked her to jump off that floor!!) choclate yaaa.. cadbury kaa.. dairy milk ka bada sa sweet sa bhaii.. lol ok behen!! newayss... n yea.. uski bhi kuch sharten thi.. i wanted to have the whole thing widout sharing it wid any1... n aisa to nai hosakta wn u hav pppl on d table.. they;d grab it frm me :D .. n d other hting was.. i wanted it to b gifted.. not dat i dint wana buy one fr myself... magar gift kiya gaya choclateee.. :D.. dats got a diffrnt taste all together... ab mere dostan... itneeeeeee acche hote to kya baat thiiiii ( :D :D) ... neways... chucked the plan.. walked down to head towards.. well.. to head here... n who do i see on my way... Sowjanya!!!! she was in in my earlier team.. n last i heard of her.. she had gone to d US.. n she went like hiiiiiiiii.. n so did i... n gues uske hath mein kya tha????? CHOCOLATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... hehehe... n but obvious.. i was offered... n i was very gud enuf to take just one!!.. :D magar yummmyyy thhaaaa... caramel inside.. n choclate coated.. mmmmmmm mmmmmm.. it was a small one.. magar very richhh :)
mazaaa aagya!!!
nonetheless.. i jus wanted to say He always has that extra Hand of his shading me :) i think of it.. n its there for me... i cant thank Him less. :)
n so m not gona crib bout how my work is goin bad... i know its gona go well.. may b after a while... n He just gave me a sign tellin me... i just need a lil more perseverance.. n may b i shall conquer it ( hehe bhaari words hai.. conquer!!!.. hey.. but this damn thing aint any less for me.. it would literally mean "conquering" if m through with this.. abhi bacchi hun yaaa.. aisa kaam karwaye to mera kyaaa hogaaaaa!!!!! )

ok chalo bye! :D

No comments: