Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gosh!! i really had to think to give this a title !!

Good Morninggggggggggg !!

Oh yea... a good one in the very true sense of it !! :)

i had n immensely irritating end of day (yesterday) .. yea.. Kannan( my PM) came over n v were discussing the release.. n i expressed my concerns about Alex for windows, the nth( remmba d 1, 2, 3..... n where n tends to infinity.. huh.. v used to do all dat in limits in math nai?? ) time !! n surprisingly.. this time it dint fall on deaf years... he asked me what do u think v should do... i said m tryin my best.. n hav;t lost hope.. stil wrkin on it... not dat it dznt work.. but yea.. its very messy.. i told him that... n he gave me pity looks.. n then i told him i ws js riting a mail to Debraj just now... may b he can say smthin that would help... n then Kannan said.. do uw ant to talk to Srimant? i said yea( he must've noticed that extra gleam in my eyes.. (Srimant is d only name dat could relax me when therz trouble with Alex !! ) neways... he said u carry on.. i'll se wat v can do.. n then he went n made a call n called me over.. n spoke to Srimant.. he laughed a lil.. n then i tld him what i had done n how it was behaving.. n dat damn heap error!! crtCheckmemory() crap ! man i hated it !! n then he asked what all i did.. n he told me.. then he said ur gettin that .. coz therz one more place where u gotto change the constant value... n i told him.. i've looked m not sure where... n he was awarre that its my first time with Alex for windows... then he asked me transfer the call to my desk.. n i took it over frm there. n then i gave him sm hints.. n he hinted me on smthings.. n bingo!! i found a value that genuinely required change!

heyy!! it even works well when i compile in d debug mode!! yippy!!

oh yea... back to where iw as... so i changed that value.. n was hoping n prayin it would work.. srimant had hung up.. after lisnin to my thank youz ( u know how i'd go wn m greatful ! ) n my damn damn damn system hung up!!! yea.. iad to restart n u know wat time it was then? .. it was 5.55 .. n i had a cross 5 mins or at d most 10... n i had to give that odc decor day ka bill to a girl on my way to d bus bay..... so i js compiled it n run .. n it seemd to wrk well.. i was surprised but obviously!! n thot i dint chk propoerly.. ni cudnt miss d bus either... so i rushed.. .. pushed everythin on my desk.. into my drawer n rusheddd.... i gave that bill to d girl.. n on my way kept wonderin.. was that true? i mean did i see it run well???
n suddenly.. i realised... my purse seems lighter than usual... hmm y is dat i wondered! n whn i digged into it.. to get my pass... i saw i dint have my wallet in there!!!!!!! damn.. where;d i leave it!! ...was it on my desk.. if i;ve left it there.. its gone fr evaaa.. n i;ve got money my debit cards my pan card.. my keys.. a million things in there!! all importanttt!!! n so i rused back... ( u know how long i have to walk to get back to my towerrr!! ) sheesh! it was bad.. n then all d way to d thrid floor( i got d lift luckily!! ) n then chked.. it wasnt on my desk.. then my drawer.. yeaaa.. it was in d secnd one... took it n rushhhhedddd back !!! n i almost almosttttt missed it !!!

neways... i had'nt got my fone recharged snce 5 6 days... yea.. lack of time!!! silly reason nai? but a true one indeeed... so i got that 75 ka tariff voucher.. that gives you a 49p/min to other mobiles n 30/p to hutch numberss... n another one for talktime... i went home.. changed.. n yea.. i had to call manso... first i had to call Shaalini( heyyy i heard shez gettin marrrieeeddd :) ) yea.. so i checkd dat number n recharged.. n know wat happende!!! hell damn hutch! i hate ittttttt.... on that 75 recharge thing.. iw asnt suppose to get any talktime.. but was suppose to have my tarriff rates changed.. but that dint happen!! what happened wassss.. i got a message sayiin thank you for recharging with 10rs. ur account has been credited with.. 8.. chillar.. n i went crazyyy... first i thot ook mistake.. i'll make a call n chk.. n wn i did.. it still cost me d same amount/min.. there was no change in tariff!! n i could damn do nuthin nuthin nuthinnnnnn bout it!!! n kept callin that cust care guy!! n finally gotto talk to one.. n he tells me.. ur data isnt reflected in our system madam.. plz get back later!! hellllllll ! i hate HUTCH FOR THIS!!!! n no i aint gona leave it dat way... gona call 'em again n sure will c to it that smthinz done!!


ahh off wid all dat... d point was... dat the morning is a good one.. n it is dat way.. coz i looge din.. n chekd again.. it really workss!!! :) n yea.. not js d release mode( dats wat Naidu suggested me to get rid of sm memory errors !) but also in d debug mode :)

pheww!! after long han.. nice to b back here.. wil go fill my bottle now n will get back to work sipping my cocktail.. n i got sm really gud songs to hear yest.. will carry on wid 'em :)

dum dum da dum dum da diiiiiii :) ( lol.. dats coz i dont know how to whistle :D )

i hope m not off this place for long now ;)

adioss!!

1 comment:

Anilz said...

Welcome ... Its gr8 to see u back. U r blog was as deserted as a flop movie show :). Hope everything is fine now ... Hey it takes sme time to get that offer activated. It doesnt have mesg offer i guess ... No chatting kya???