Wednesday, May 23, 2007

(: Happy Birthday Tasneem :)

heyyy u know who called js noww????
Mal bhai :)
m soooooooo sooo soo so ooooo happpy.. I was more than surprised! it was a wierd no. i pikd d fone.. he said as salam alaikum.. i said wa alikum as salam.. then he said happy birthday.. i said thankyou n i kept askin kaun bolre.. he dint say anythn.. n i asked again n again.. n he went like.. arre bhai door daraas se bhi karte logan call.. n i still dint get the hint !! n then he finally said.. MAlik bolraun.... n i wwetn.. wattttttt?.. then i went woowww Malik bhai.. thank ou so much for calling.. n v spoke fr about 7 8 mins.. ahh howwwwww sweeeetttt of him yaa !!
u know hez one persn i admire.. not really sure for wat but ya.. hez n absolute goody :) n my frndz know it.. as soon as he put d fone down i calld up Fariya.. n told her.. guess who js called.. n my voice said it all she said.. ya i can guess very easily.. Malik bhai call kare toich aisa bolte tum.. lol.. Hez one of my seniors
n hey.. i frgot to mention... well its... dat very day.. 23 May... way back in 1985 i was born on the same day!! wooww.. bohot time hogya nai.. lol heheh... yup.. its my birthday.. n my day is movin well.. .. i've got chocolates at my desk... wo kya haina.. hamari team ka tradition sort hai .. dat its ur birthday so mithai baat te ( how boring ) but nah.. i neways forgot yesterday that it was my birthday aj( not unusual eh !) n so i dint buy any mithai yest.. n mornin me mere koi chacha ki dukaan nai hai itni subah subah kholne (:D) so.. i came js like dat.. n then got sm choclates frm d cafe./. umm diary milk n kitkat precisely.. n they are here at my desk.. thode se bache hain :D

newaysss.. me d happies.. dat TR i started work on.. hehe dats done too! yestday i thot it wasnt done... i js executed it again.. its fixed :D.. so js n analysis report to go now...

hmm messgaes since 12 last nite.. Ishhhh ka msg was first :) then my sister n my cousins in line.. :) but d silly thing is.. i chkd 'em all in d mornin :D .. n thats whn i remmbrd.. oh yesss... waise anil did remind me yesterday.. magar shaam tak i frgot again.. else i;d take smthin on my way home kal hi.. neva mind.. ! chocoz.. bache to sabbbbbbb mere :D heeheh:D

wishes pouring in :) from unexpected callers too.. m so glad... n feel so blessed.. i really have so many people to whom i matter ( no.. m not pointin at d fact dat only those who r gona wish me aj are the onez i matter to.. ) neways.. i got quite a few.. strangerz wishes too.. welll wiproites hi hain bhaii.. so... na.. wnt call 'em strangers naiii. :S.. n no i aint gona make a fuss if any of my frndz dont call me ... may b by day end i;ll call ;'em n remind 'em :D ( hehe.. it js proves ya.. apni ich category ke hai ye log bolke :D .. n they wont get mad at me whn i dont wish ;em either :D)

:D mein isme se ek chocolate khalun? :D
kitkat? :D
:D :D
ok m havin it.. hehe

chalo bye...
wil probably get bak here .. may b by day end... else.. tomoro mornin definitely... cz dis is jssss d beginning od my day....

smhow i dunno.. my birthdays hav been special... i wud start off wid.. "nothing " to do.. n by day end... smthin so mcuh wud happen dat i;d be surprised.. huh.. ye kaise hogya.. n all dat wud leave me smilin:)

When you have that Hand shading you.. and such beautiful people around you... u are assured to have a gud day :)

Massalaama !

newyas... dat analysis doc to go.. n may b i'll chk in dat code.. n then.. yea... ahh bhulgayi !

No comments: