Thursday, September 20, 2007

jus another, among the plenty...

Havent been here since quite smtime i guess.... not really sure wats keepin me off it but.. umm well... hmmmmmm.... m in a dark cubicle with just my monitor's lite flashing on my face... nahh i aint wrkin in the nite.. its morning 8.48am and i js dint put d lites on after cmin in... dint feel like it.. n the other lady who alked along wid me dint feel like it either.. so its.. well.. dark !... n sinct it aint sunny n since it cloudy n since the clouds are grey n since it seems like its gona rain cats n dogs ( nah not literally! hehe imagine! wat a scenee!! :D:D) well so.. coz of all those "since's" the huge window dat i face isnt serving d purpose of enlightning my space either... huh! i tend to put in any damn crap that moves in my mind !well ok.. it aint crap han! blaaaaaaaaaaa

m alll into cpi fr solutionss.. soud is movin to finland this sat, so m wrkin on it alone, n i have no idea how its gona turn out.... jawahar wud be joinin me soon , naidu said dat to me yesterday. Atleast he was gud enuf to inform me that the omnidaemon requirement in thru wid although i was wonderign howcm i aint in the loop f those mail convo;s, neva mind.. may b it wud anyway divert my attention n dats one thing i can not afford to do with cpi fr solutions in my hands... khair.. Ramadan movin well.. :) m havin a nice time, not compromising( or may b i shud say not bein lazy) with my obligatory and my extra prayers n my recitals n etc. n etc. Me safa n Rahmath wait in ofice fr iftar n get home by the 7.15 shuttle, ya i reach home by 8.15 or so.. but.. umm its ok.. since i dint like d idea of bein alone in my bus durin iftar time.. so its ok.. n as long as baba isnt here, i wont have probs, ya whn hez back he aitn gona allow me i guess..

ohhh!!! Lites on... ok.. meaning Naiduz here... hmmmmmm... khair chalo.. i dnt have much to put on.. i got to get back to solutions.. m trying to extract that refrnce file frm d library buttttt. hmmm.. lets c.. i hope i do dat aj, it;ll b n imp steo ahead.

off for d day!
Adioss!!

No comments: