Tuesday, September 04, 2007

An year ahead...

Some of 'Me' is really happy, some of 'Me' is astonished and surprised and most of 'Me' is still wondering.. " ek pooora saaal hogaya??? "
Wooooo, how on earth did i do that??? :)

yup its been a whole year in Wipro Technologies today. I stepped into the Madhapur office, with a thumping heart and nervous mind, thinking howzit all gona be from today. When i was about to leave home on this very day, as i stepped ouuta the gate, Baba called from behind and said, from today your walking out to earn your bread, thank the Lord and recite ayat al kursi for a special purpose before ou leave every day. That gave me goose bumps then !! I followed dat( frgot smtimes too , but wud remmber it most of d times :D). n today i realise, its been a whole year.
I;ve had my share of ups n downs, i can;t forget the times i lied in mummaz lap with a tear or two rolling down n telling her, i dont wanna go tomorro mummy, it sure was kiddish, but i dint like the "hectic" work i;d say. There were times i cribbed for having to stay late once or twice, i so hated it ! but i'd console myself sayin atleast i dont have to do it everyday like sm of my other friends. There have been times i;ve luvd the breeze here, the beautiful rainbows i;ve got to see, my silly frineds around, Safa;s company for lunch n smtimes breakfast too. Our cribbin durin morning cofee, my non stop nonsense with my "namaaz ki toli". Its wierd i was liked bby so many. They all were there, n i;ve seen happy times here too. i used to say. the best part f cmin to work is to know dat you gotto get back home. :) although dat feelin aint as strong as earlier now, but i still cherish those thoughts those walks those talks those musings.

Well Wipro taught me how to make cocktail :D Wipro showed me quite a few rainbows. Wipro gave me my first ever cubicle. Wipro gave me this tag i smhow feel proud to wear. Wipro gave me my first ever feeling of being a Software engineer. :) So what if its shown me a Naidu, n sm late days at work, it also showed me a well lil better naidu too :) I know what it is to be wid "collegues", it was all so different pehle. It so very different now :)
I aint a kid anymore, i aint a fresher anymore, i aint just out of college anymore, but i cant promise that there aint gona be a day i'll tell mumma.. i dont wana go like i used to for col or scool :) I gotto know all the work politics, all the gossips dat go around. i gotto know that one must not let out if they are goin onsite even if its project related .. to your OWN TEAM MATES, untill the d day when u meet them to say gud bye!! u neednt even say if ur leaving the organization et al. I learnt that it its ok to say no at times, i learnt its very necessary to say NO at times. I think m a lil more patient now. I learnt not to be super duper scared of deadlines to the extent dat u mess things up at home.

I met sm really gud ppl here, i now have a very nice gang that we cal the "namaz ki toli" :) I have Safaa still with me ( yea inspite my chutter butter n her silent nature, we;ve got along n shez talkin too :) ) have n nice team, have bhagya n gayatri to share work nuisances :) n a very gud pal who'd always be there. n keets n manso n shubh n anils n all of ;em.
hey its been gud ! :)
although i did remmber yesterday dat today is n important day, i realise its well speciall too, inspite the odds, the bads, the sads, this years has been.. well...... bright :) n i still dont believe it.. ic an write Experiance : 1 year (atleast!! ) in my resume now :D

n how can i forget to mention!! i;ve been a better blogger after cmin here :)

Adios!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i just loved this one.. too good.. :)

TaSnEeM said...

:) thanx manso !!

musafir said...

congrats on finishing your first year at job. its always great to be
'walking out to earn your bread'...
the sentence speaks of the sense of pride that your father would have felt on your joining the job.
all the best.

and thanks for linking me up .. :)

TaSnEeM said...

Thanx musafir (its a lil wierd using this, wud prefer ur name instead, which i do not know.)
Yup its a nice feeling to earn one's own bread :)

musafir said...

oh .. you may call me by my last name Ahmed , if that helps ..

:)

TaSnEeM said...

m sorry if i;m insisting on smthin i shud'nt but.. y not ur first??
Although i wudnt need to address you by name, I'd still wana know it... unless ofcourse u mind dat.

musafir said...

well nothing like that .. its just that i wanted my blog to be an anonymous one.. not linked to my name ... :)


I am Md Abdul Jaleel Ahmed

TaSnEeM said...

:) thnx fr lettin me know .. :)