Thursday, September 06, 2007

sOoOoOo much

Ok now.. another wierd thing.. but before that... i'd like to vent out yesterday;s nuisance! i dunnoo yyyyyyyyy i get soo damn frustu (dats a cute nick fr frustrated, a frnd f mine uses it :D) n sick n sad n bad n angry by the fact dat once in a blue moon i;d have to wait for n hour n do a lil more work ! now as m stil ritin this. m hating d fact dat i have to, or i;d say "had to" instead.! y do they have to arrange meetings at the time whn they kknow m gona leaVE!!! n to add to dat!!! they decide in it, that they;d want a binary to test just then since it wud take just a lil time ( yea riteee!!!!) n smhow i guess it all shows on my face, n so my manager luvs to walk up to me to say, Tasneem if u need any help hez there (pointin at another guy whoz more than used to staying back later than 8 coz he doesnt have to get bak to wat is called home!!) n then that fela cmz n asks Tasneem do u need help, i js luk at him n say. no just a lil i think i'll manage, n m sure he cn read all my extra grins in dat ! n at the rite time! i dunno how! i get this frndz call n he knowz well dat m pissd off coz i have to stay bak n hour, n i politely ask if i cn talk another time ! n he gets it! .. n all dat to pile up on my frustu thing... neywas.. so i wrap it up n head to my shuttle at 7 n reach home... oh no.. not home yet! i hire n auto n there a new idiotic saga with a autowala whoz a crook !
i said Asifnagar PS ke paas chalna hai, he asked ye jo peeche hai? I said yes ( n iwas wondeirng peeche???? huh, was at mehdipatnam n iw as askin fr the asifnagar p.s.. now how;d dat cm peeche? huh! )
neways, he then said... theek hai.. Rs. 20, i thot damn.. its the auto guyz day, ditn negotiate on dat since iw as already irritated by the frust day i had.. so js hopped in .. n there.. he brot me rite in frnt of d P.S n stopped it there! i asked him to take left, damn the guy refused! huh! iw as being polite, n he said yahan aaye tak 30 hojata! silly dumbo! he thought he cud get away with that! i had to say smthin now.. i told him i cm this way EVERYDAY! he still wudnt lisn, i said i wont pay him i get down here, he said he wudnt let me then ! i said fine!! take me back to where we started.. you put ur damn meter on n then v'll take d same damn route, n if its lesser than 20, i aint gona pay u a penny.. n if its more than 25 like u claim, i'll pay u double d amount! ... n guess wat.. dat crook fell for it! he turned d auto ( i cudnt believe he did it! ) n he tuk me well quite ahead, n then he realised.. ab ye waapas jaane ke paise kaun dete,,, although i wanted to burst out laughin.. i was still angry .. n i dint like dat guy oneeeeeeeeeee bit ! but then i insisted he turn the auto dat very minute n he take me home riteeee to my home! n not jst d ps. n i told him he shud now his basic duties as n auto guy ( well i dint use dat word duty thankfully, its ounds silly as i write it though) but he stil wdunt lisn, smhow this time it slippd off my mind, i cud have jst asked him to take me into the police station instead n then he wudnt utter a word n may be take me straight home!
neways after all dat he tuk me home! n i gave him js what i said i wud n went inside.

pheww.. n then i realised i;ve been behaving like a totally frustrated freak whoz got NO life, then i tried to calm myself down,, rushed downstairs n was much better wid my family around. I had to refuse to the Mc donaldps treat i promised my sisterz cz i got late n was home by 8 instead of my usual 7. :( neways, may b today... hmm lets c

ya so i fianlly decided this mornin dat i am gona behave myself n be a btter Tasneem n dat a frustrated Tasneem is realy realy realy bad n dat, this wasnt d real me until last year, so y now.. to aj se.. hum sudhar gaye :)
ok now the next wierd thing...
how strange is this now???
Hez gona celebrate her birthday , hez got cake ordered specially for the occasion, with certain particulars bout th flavour! N has ordered it bout a month in advance, n is gona have it on that day, get it to HIS home n cut it n eat it HIMSELF n she aint gona know! Wat do u call dat now?!!! Huhhhh ! paagal logon ki dunya nai bolte isku????

okk.. m off it now... n yea m anyway gona get half or atleast one fourth of dat cake ( it was described as a whole choclate cake .. n man imran gave me too many yummy details of it.. ) all i got to do .. is wait. :)

n ya.. i still havent done anything bout dat Arabic course i supposedly joined.. I gotto go meet up the HOD n have a plan set. I was so eager on it, now i cant loose it just like dat! .. mmmmm.. lets ccccc noww....

blaa janedo... m still waiting fr a call or mail response so i cn get wrkinnnn, i dont like moving on directionless! nahh not when its software!!!! but ya, my life;s kinda like dat nai?
hey Far ka missd call.. wil cal her now.. so .. signingg offfffff

Maassalaama!

No comments: