Friday, September 07, 2007

Rewards and Recognition

Status meetings are boring to the core ! all one would wana to is.. yawnnnnnnnn..
n okie dokie day, a fruitful one though, something i wasn longing to fall in place, finally fell in its place!! n i was informed i;d get an appreciation token, n award that they call the FIMC- Feather In My Cap. well ok dat gave me a lil high, but nah it aint much more than a certificate ( NO, it aboslutely does;nt imply a hike! ) but still, glad to have got it, since it adds on to dat record i;ve been carrying since college n school, here goes, my first ever performance appreciation at Wipro Technologies. :) .. hmm dat sounds nice now. :)




Objective :On-the-Spot recognition important to the project / project team (spontaneous boss-to-subordinate) Eligibilty : Anyone who has done great short-term work.
Criteria : Impact has to be significant and project / account related.
Demonstrates skills such as problem solving, initative, technical competence, implementation of ideas, conception and institutionalisation of project best practices, etc

adioss!! weekend ahead ;)

2 comments:

Anilz said...

"feather in my ear.. err.. cap award" ke liye bahut sari bhadahi hoo. U made me proud today *sob* sniff.. sniff... Mind u, these r nt bcoz of my running nose. I can now hold my head high n get sme relief frm neck breaks :p. Keep up the gud wrk ... waal dhe bhest ..

TaSnEeM said...

u shud have told me earlier bout dat relief frm neck breaks... na rehta neck, na hota break.. lollllll... hehe... kiddin..

newayss..
Thankz paaji :)