Monday, March 26, 2007

I tell.. I ask.. I wish.. I know...

Its been many days now
an unusually long gap
I dint know it could be this way
I never thought i would wait

I tell myself i miss that talk
My heart says it does too
I tell myself i miss those laughs
My heart says it was one among the very few

I asked, then why did you not say?
My heart said, only if it knew
how much it all meant to me
I realized after time just flew

I wish there was something
to pull me out of this state
those thoughts surround me all day
that voice echoes all night

I don't deserve to be treated this way
how could this be my plight
not that i wish for anything else,
no not even for a sight.

I know its all over now
i don't know why i still wait
I'm sure something will come my way
albeit it'll be a little a late.

No comments: