Tuesday, March 06, 2007

proposal!#$%^&*(!^&%

This is one thing i do for myself.. n i luv duin it..!!

the past two days have been like.. "my best working days"... yea i know... best and work are not suppose to go together.. but they did fr me.. for these two days.... it was like... kaam raha to aisa rehna nai to nai... ahh heavenly work... blaa.. ok.. not heavenly.. but.. ahh it was more than gud... neways... it all had to end na... now i;v pressure over my head! iw as askd to finihs wat i was duin by EOD n .. thankfully i did... but another major point is.. ive got a proposal to make.. tomorow... take it as a high priority task for tomorro Tasneem.. and finish by end of day... v'll mail it in thee evening.... chote bacchon ku proposal banane ke liye dete koiii?!??!?!?!?!?! i dunno how m gonna do it... wo bhi he;ll send it to d client kate dekho.. meku uska A ata na B ata... kya hai ki bhai.. nai malum.. aisa nai hota merse.. ahhh

hey.. new song... kahan ho tumm... accha hai.. :)

i dont wanna miss my buss.... ciao

n ya... by d way... went out fr lunch wid my team today.... it was fine..

adios!!!

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Whoaa.. I thought youve been proposed by someone!!.. A major let down I tell you!