Tuesday, March 27, 2007

When I am alone... and when I am not....

I long to hear her breathe
I long to hear her call me what she loved to
I long to hear those sweet nothings
I long to hear that prolonging silence

I wish it was all like earlier now
I wish she'd want to get back to me
I wish she'd be there even when she's not
I wish she also misses me

I don't know what went wrong
I don't know what suddenly happened
I don't know why things are like this
I don't know if i can take it any long..

Every time the phone rings, i wish its you
Every message beep, i feel its you
Every mail that drops in, moans to be from you
I don't know why you surround me all the more

May be i am behaving crazy
May be this is just too silly
May be my heart's just feeling a dove
or May be its just that i am in love.

No comments: