Tuesday, March 27, 2007

oopar neeche aage peeche.. up n down, round n round

I've finally got my phone recharged yesterday and was flooded wid messages and calls that were accusations to behave dumb... with threats of being murdered, with a million questions, what d hell... where d hell.. kahan ho.. kya hogaya.. blaa blaa blaaaaaa.... i js thought i'd keep my fone "out of service" so as not to be "reachable".. kyun?? aiwai!! i had dat "want to get kidnapped" and "want to disappear" syndrome on my mind... so dint want anyone to get to me... ya.. not even on d weekend... and luckily my sim had to b recharged at around d same time.. n i cudnt have a better bahaaana could i? :D khair... i finally realised it aint all dat bad :) i dunno wat made me realise... n then i thot.. ok.. i'll "reconnect" and i did :) and.... i had, like i said, many msgs to reply to.... and hey shubha.. m sorryy yaa.. u tried callin me and i wasnt available...(smtimes u dont realise.. u think ur harming urself but u end up hurting others around u, infact.. dats d best way to hurt ur luvd ones.. hurt urself.. n asar seeeeeedha udhar hoga ;)

lol.. neways... han to mein kahan thi... yea so i was talkin to a frnd and i went on.. it unfolded that i really did not have a valid enuf reason to feel sad/bad/bored/ sick/dejected/depressed etc. etc. i was asked why m feelin dat way and i dint hav a concrete answer.... i said.. no its not that i dont like my work... i like my work... sometimes its hectic.. but its ok... i like it.. it isnt that i dislike what i am doing... my work is appreciated too.. and it isnt as bad as my friend's projects are... so workwise i seemed satisfied, then i was told i should quit and then may b i;d feel good.. i said no... i jus told you i like the work... and he( oh i dint tell his name.. he's Vinod , a good frnd of mine whoz more than nice to me... and he always complained that i neva rote about him.. and hey!! although m sure u aint gona read this.. i;ve mentioned ur name in here :p)

ya so where was i.... ya the crowd... so the crowd aint gud and dats y ur mood fluctuates more often than mine these dys he said... i said no... i;ve got really good ppl around.. my team is big but yea.. i wudnt say i like Naidu( my manager) but he isnt bad either.. and i;ve got Gayatri and Bhagya who r good to me.. and so is Radha and Kalpana... and.. Srimant is helpful.. and Debraj asks too many questions and Kannan is good and i had Finnish chocolates that Sesi brought on his way back from Finland... it nice yaa i yelled... then continued........ i begin my day wid a cup of cofee wid Safaa my col pal.. and i like to hear her crib about her project.. and share the silly things that happnd the earlier day in my team... and i move on to chat for quite smtime thruout d day wid Manasa and shubha.. and sami at times.. and i see keerthi once or twice a day.. n smtimes once in few days... and have lunch wid Safaa and ashwini again... and in the eve on my way home.. i never realise.. and i see Anil walking rite beside me.. and v talk til v reach d bus.... and i js went on.. and i ralised.. yea... i dont have a reason... may b i can feel this way once i do :).. newayss.. gosh m tired naming so many ppl :p but hey.. i know so many.. and all these ppl really care for me :) I am glad :)

hey... they were two things i wanted to write about when i started here... and dint write about any of 'em... hmmm may be some other time :)

No comments: